Let's take the opportunity to congratulate our very own Orpah Mackenzie on her recent award as being one of the 2019 Women Leaders in Digital Health
November 13, 2019 -- Digital Health Canada announced the names of those chosen as Women Leaders in Digital Health 2019.
The Women Leaders in Digital Health Award was created to annually celebrate ten female visionaries harnessing the power of IT to transform health and healthcare in Canada. The award is inclusive of all women of influence in health information technology, no matter what their specialty, and is open to all women in the digital health community in Canada.
This year's list of digital health innovators and leaders come from the fields of mental health, public health, academia, consulting, and more. Each woman was nominated by peers who felt strongly that the nominee deserved recognition for contributions to Canadian health and the advancement of digital health.
Peers say these leaders are pioneers who have inspired change, initiated transformation, and added immeasurable value to their organizations and the people they serve.
The 2019 Women Leaders in Digital Health are:
- Nazanin Alavi, Mind Relief
- Hélène Clement, Independent Consultant
- Kayla Collins, Newfoundland and Labrador Centre for Health Information
- Claire Duboc, Mind Beacon Group
- Alexandra Greenhill, Careteam Technologies
- Heather Hadjistavropoulos, University of Regina
- Carol Hatcher, Humber River Hospital
- Katherine Hay, Kids Help Phone
- Orpah Mackenzie, Keewaytinook Okimakanak
- Robin Woods (Henderson), The Uncomplicated Family
Join us in congratulating the 2019 Women Leaders in Digital Health!
Click here to LEARN MORE